Blogger Widgets

Monday 10 September 2012

Chapter 3: Lucy’s Memory

Chapter 3: Lucy’s Memory

    
     “ Aki ni-chan, let us go out and play……”.
     “ Lucy, you must be patient, I am still doing my homework and you have ask me to play with you for 128 times since I’m start doing homework.”
     “ Aki ni-chan…..Aki ni-chan……….please……..”
     “Urgh……okay, okay, you win……. Let’s go to play but after 5 o’clock, we need to go home or else your father will scold us.”
     “Okay, yes!!”
     “ What you want to play now, Lucy?”
     “ Well, let us play hide and seek, Aki ni-chan, today you do the ghost and count to 10.”
     “ Okay, let us start, 10......9……8……7…..”
     “Well, I will hide on top the tree……Hehe…..” thought Lucy in her mind.
     “6……5…..4…..3……”
     “Uhh……. What is behind me?”, when she turns back, she screamed. There is a Alps behind her and trying to cacth her. She try to run and suddenly, she slips and falls from the tree , she closes her eyes and yelling for help.
     After she opens her eyes, she is happy to see Aki ni-chan for saving her, she then cry loud…….
     “Okay…..okay…….. Lucy, you are safe now, so don’t cry…..”
     “ O….oka….ay….”
     “ So now, you stay behind me ya, okay Lucy?”
     “ Okay……..But be careful, Aki ni-chan”.
     “Alright…….” He then turns to the Alps and said “ Now you little monkey……If you dare to hurt my Lucy, then you may dare to take theattack back now!” . When he speaks finish, he uses Nature Dragon’s Claw to attack the Alps and he wins with only using 3 seconds.
     “ Yeepee…… Aki ni-chan winning again!” Lucy cheers.
     “ Okay Lucy, you need to go home and bath, let us go home now”.
     “ Okay!” said Lucy, “ tomorrow can we play again? Please…..please…please….”
     “ Alright, but only after doing my homework.”
     “ Haid~~” said Lucy with a cheerful face.
     They then walk back home. On the way home, they talk and laugh together. Lucy suddenly asks: “ Aki ni-chan, would you marry me when we are grown ups?”
     Aki face turns red and said: “Maybe……but why are you asking this sort of question?”
     Lucy said: “Because I like you, you are so handsome, strong and kind to me. Will you promise me, you will marry me?”
     “ Okay, I promise you.”………….
# Oh…… forget to introduce Aki to you. Aki is 4 years older than Lucy. He is strong, handsome and kind like Natsu, he is also very intelligent. Just like Natsu, adopted by a dragon since he was a baby. In 777 year, the dragon had leave him and he was found by Lucy’s father when Lucy’s father had a journey back to home. Seeing Aki doesn’t had a family, so Lucy’s father and mother have adopted him. Since that day, Aki become Lucy’s brother. #
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
     Lucy wakes up, she always has a same dream when she is near every Valentine’s Day. She still can remember Aki……
     That was happen 8 years ago before Lucy enters Fairy Tail……
     “ Aki ni-chan, are you sure you wanna go away?”
     “ Sorry Lucy, but I have to go……”
     “ Aki ni-chan, y….yo..ou...suc..h….a…liar, yo…ou….pro…mise…..me….and….y..ou…no..w…… go..….a…w.ay… , sob…..sob…sob…”
     “ Lucy, I just say I need to go away but didn’t say I will fail our promise, so don’t cry okay?”
     “ Sob…sob…sob (rubbing her eyes), okay, when you are at outside, you must remember our promise forever……sob….sob….”
     “ Okay, I promise.” Aki turns and walk away.
     Has already 8 years doesn’t even have Aki ni-chan news, has he forgotten me……
     “ Eh!! Where am I? Didn’t I supposed are in my bedroom!” Lucy suddenly come back from her memory, she looks around the room she is now in. It is painted green colour and it is same like Aki ni-chan’s room!
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
     “ Wow! Aki ni-chan, your room is so beautiful, tidy and clean, and it is painted with green, it is so beautiful!!”
     “ Lucy, do you like green colour also?” Aki asks.
     “ Well…… I like pink colour, but if Aki ni-chan likes green colour, I will also like it!” said Lucy.“ Aki ni-chan, why do you like green colour?”
     “Uhh……. I think is because I like nature, that’s all.”
     “Oh…. Aki ni-chan likes nature, then I will also like nature.”
     “ Lucy, you are such a good and nice girl, hope we will really marry together…….Hahahaha……..” said Aki.
     “ Aki ni-chan, we definitely will!”
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
     “ Since that day, I always go to Aki ni-chan’s room, really miss that time, don’t know how is he now….” Thought Lucy. “Oh, I need to get out of this room first.”
     She stands up and walks toward the door, she try to open it but it was locked by someone outside.
     “ Okay, if they don’t want let me out, then I will use my Taurus to ‘open’ it.”. Lucy opens her pockets to take her keys and then she got shocked. Her keys had lost! She hurry finds all the room she stay in but she still can’t find the keys. “ Oh no, where did I put my keys at……”
     Suddenly the door got opens, “Are you finding your keys, Lucy?” a boy came in and Lucy gasps, “ It….it…ca…can’t……be….yo…u…”
     The boy then said: “But unfortunately, is me……Hehehe……!!!”
     Lucy screamed……….

No comments:

Post a Comment