Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Chapter 4: It Can’t Be……

Chapter 4: It Can’t Be……


     The day is getting darker, Natsu and his gang are still in a bar, they still can’t find Lucy. In Natsu hearts, he scared that he will lost Lucy forever, he then cry…… Erza, Gray and Happy comfort him.
      “ It’s okay Natsu, we will find her……” said Erza.
      “ Aye, we will find her…… Natsu, don’t cry anymore, you look like a girl……”
      “ I’m sorry, but I can’t keep thinking of her, she is like……well…… a very important person to me and I can’t lost her. If I lost her, I wouldn’t want to live anymore…..sob…..sob…..”
      “ Haiz……Natsu, this is the first time I see you crying for one girl……Usually, you will cry for defeated by me……” said Gray.
      Erza quickly said: “ Okay, Gray cut it now! We better find a way that can find Lucy......”
      Natsu suddenly stand up and shouted: “ Lucy! Where are you? Lucy……Lucy….!!!!”
      The others turn to him and hurry let him sit down and don’t let him make noise……
      Erza: “ What are wrong with you, Natsu? Can’t you see everybody is watching you?” She then said: “ I know your feeling Natsu, I also had lost my……well……lover…..But you must be calm and brave.”
      The other three become quiet, they know that Erza lover is Jellal and he is now arrested by the New Magic Council's army. But suddenly, Natsu asks: “ But can’t you all heard it? I heard Lucy is screaming……hope she is alright.”
      Happy: “ Natsu, are you still okay? We can’t heard any sounds, I think you are too worry about Lucy and have a auditory hallucinations…… Natsu, you must calm down just like Erza said and relax, Ithink Lucy will be alright……”
      “But I really heard Lucy screaming and I confirm that I don’t have what auditory what ha..ha…haleluya.”
      "Natsu, is auditory hallucinations.”
      “Ya, ya whatever is it.”
      “ Are you telling the truth Natsu, that you really heard Lucy voices?” asks Erza with a pale white face.
      “ Of course I confirm, I had heard Lucy talking too much and now I can differentiate her voice with other people even in distance 1000km.” Natsu said. “ But Erza, why you ask it and why your face is pale white colour? Or are you not believing in me?”
      “ No, of course I believe in your ears, but now we got a very big problem and I really hope it can’t be……
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
      Lucy said again: “ It can’t be……”
      The boy answer her: “But it has really be, aren’t you supposed be happy to see me again? Lucy……”
      Lucy: “It can’t be, you should have move away from Magnolia forever……, Kou!”
      Kou: “Oh…..so Lucy, are you now hoping me to move away from Magnolia forever? Why are you so cruel to do that to me, when we were young, you treat me just like your little brother, but now, what you have treat me? You treat me just like your enemy!”
      Lucy said: “I don’t care about this, I just care why are you still in Magnolia and what do you want.”
      Kou: “Do I look greedy to you, Lucy? And are you sure you are in Magnolia anymore? Don’t you say you forget where is Akios?”
      Lucy eyes got widen, Kou then said: “ Well, I think someone has remember where is Akios ya……”
      “ It’s impossible, Akios is only a place that Aki ni-chan always tell me in story when I was young and it can’t be……”
      Not waiting for Lucy to talk finish, Kou asks her: “ Didn’t he also tell you that Akios is……”
      Lucy heard that, her eyes got even wider and she gasps: “ He’s still alive……”
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
      “ Akios??!!”, Natsu , Gray and Happy say together with surprise.
      Erza then explained to them: “Yes. Akios, a legendary place that nobody knows where had it been.”
     “ Cool, do you know more about it, Erza…...It sounds kinda interesting to me.” said Gray.
     “ But what does this place wrong with Lucy?” said Natsu in worried.
     “ Well, I still remember that when we were young, Master tells me about Akios.” Said Erza. “ Akios is a legendary place that was been built by a 11 years old boy 8 years ago for his lover that had been say by villagers with his magic, but then the boy and his friends disappear suddenly after Akios is built.”
     “Aye…..11 years old boy build a town!!! And only with his magic!!! This boy must be very strong than Erza!”
     Suddenly, Erza face turns strict.
     “Aye, sorry Erza, I didn’t mean to say you……” cried Happy.
     Erza: “ And I didn’t mean to scold you, I just want to approve what you say is right, that boy can be the most powerful boy in this world if he is still alive……Let us continue, after he had disappear, many of the villagers think that he had died because lack of magic, and others say that he had still in the town Akios but can’t get out and many many more.”
     “ But this informations are still not related to Lucy!”
     “ Now, it might be……According to the Magnolia history, the villagers believe that every Valentine’s Day the main door of the Akios Town will open because the boy that building Akios is finding for his lover, if still can’t find before Valentine’s Day end, some of the villagers will been taken up to Akios town. And the history also said that once your lover is being taken up to Akios, you can’t find her or he and they were just like disappear from this world, only the true love will remember and hearing their sound.”
     “Oh no, it can’t be, this incident is just like the history.” Natsu gasps in loud. “And that means Lucy is in Akios Town!”
     After Natsu said finish, he then quickly stand up and runs out the bar, the others guilds follow him.
     “ Natsu, where do you think you want to go?” ask Gray that is following him.
     “ Of course to the Akios Town!”
     “ How do you go then?”
     “ I don’t know but I just know I have to save Lucy before the main door close!”
     “ You didn’t even know how to go, then how would you save Lucy!”
     “ Don’t ask me! My heart is very pain now and I can feel Lucy in pain also. I just want to save her……sob…sob…sob…..” Natsu crys. “ She is the most important person to m..e a..n.nd… I….. sc..a..re… I… wo..u..l…d…. l..o.st… her…. for..e.v.er!!..sob….sob….”
     Erza: “Okay, Gray, stop it! Natsu has already had a pain in his heart, so stop quarrel with him…...”
     “Alright……”
     Erza: “Stop crying Natsu, it’s okay…..I know a way to Akios Town…..”
     Natsu heard it, he quickly ask Erza: “ How Erza? Faster tell me before the door closes and Lucy disappear……..”
     Erza: “Well, I heard it from Master, but no one has even success……”
     Natsu: “I don’t want to know if it success or not, I just want to know the way to Akios Town!”
     “Okay, but first let us go to a field that have no one stay……”
     After going to the field, Erza then said: “ We need to form a circle and say some magic chord in only 3 minutes, if still have time after saying the magic chord, that means we success and we will be brought to the Akios Town…….”
     “ Fast do it, we just have left 3 hours before Valentine’s Day over…..”
     “But Natsu, can you hear me for a last word?”
     “Yes, but quick!”
     “ Alright…..if we had fail, one of us will die and the most possible person is you…….And are you sure you want to continue??
     “Of course, If I can’t find Lucy, I will also want to die! So just keep moving!”
     “Ok, if this is what you want, let us start!”
     Natsu, Erza, Gray and Happy then make a circle and sit down. They then start to read the chord……
     “Ardelaskamanangarjeluotitahaluominafeitsd……………………”
     After a while they stop and look for the clock, all of them gasps, it is only 1 minute from beginning.
     “ But I thought we had use about 5 minutes…..”
     “ Alright guys, it seems that we had success! Yes, I finally can save Lucy!” cheers Natsu but with a worry tone.
     “ Aye, but now what?”
     Suddenly, there is an earthquake, the ground began to crack open and the trees smashes down, there is a hole under them and it’s gotten bigger and bigger. They have no time to run and they fall into it……
      “Ahhhh……….!!!” They screamed.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
      Lucy still gasps in horror, “he is still alive…..”
      Kou: “Of course he is…….” Suddenly, Kou face turn pales. He quickly runs out and lock the door of the room that Lucy stays in. Before he runs out, Lucy can heard, “It can’t be, someone has come into Akios from Magnolia…….”

No comments:

Post a Comment